HOW TO CALIBRATE OLIVETTI PR2/PR2E PASSBOOK PRINTER ?
1. – Switch off the printer.
2. – Open the top cover of the printer and keep Head of printer at extreme left side.
3. – Press all three buttons (“Station 1”, “Local” and “Station 2”) and then switch on the printer. Printer will give a beep sound.
4. – Now close the top cover of the printer and press “Station 1” two times. The print Head will start moving and roller will start rolling.
5. – Now press “Station 2″ once and then add a paper to the printer and again press”Station 2”.
6. – Printer should take paper inside and all LEDs should blink within 5-10 seconds.
7. – If not, then keep pressing “Station 2” until all LEDs glow.
8. – Now switch off the printer and take test print. To take test print, press “Station 2″and power on the printer.
9. – If printer gives you the proper test page then congratulations, your printer has been troubleshooted.
Note: Calibrating a printer is not an easy task and you may do these steps three-four times to calibrate the printer properly