Website is owned by GARG COMPUTERS KOTKAPURA (PB.).
GARG COMPUTERS.com brings you everyday low prices that may be updated as frequently as daily. Therefore, customers can benefit by getting the most competitive prices.
A GARG COMPUTERS however does not offer any price guarantee or protection. GARG COMPUTERSs is not responsible for any typing error on the website and reserves the right to change the prices of any item at any time.
We are committed to use your personal details for internal purposes only and we do not `sell or rent your personal information to third parties without taking your explicit consent. Any information/report generated out of statistically analyzing the trends, page impressions, navigation, workflow shall remain non-attributive. This non-attributive information may be used for website promotions.
When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Site to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We may also use your information to involve you in campaigns, promotional events, feedback and site improvement methods and informing you about our new/existing services. Again while doing so, we shall provide you with the option of non-participation.
We share Installed Applications information with https://onesignal.com/
Physically Damaged, Burnt by excess voltage, wrong connections, Pin broken, torn off warranty sticker will not be covered under warranty.
Hardware Material found having problem should be notified to us within 3 days from date of receipt of material through courier. We shall try to replace the material within 7 working days of the receipt of the replaceable material. Products should be brought with full accessories so that problem is identified more clearly. Products sent for repairs should be accompanied with a note specifying the type of problem faced and environment & platform where testing was carried out.
For the following product service will be provided on site, or by their respective service center. Brand Name-Seagate, Samsung, APC, Wipro, TVSE, EPSON, D-Link, Microsoft, Sony, Philips, LG, HP, SAMSUNG, BROTHER, LENOVO or any other brand product mentioned on this site.
However in case of repairs to be undertaken, the time required will be informed by the respective parent company service centers or their affiliates accordingly.
All Company branded original parts have to be sent with and without original box with proper packing has to be sent by safe mode of Transport from Outstation. No service support for software. Unless otherwise stated, all hardware and peripherals material will carry service warranty. expected any printer head (All Printer Heads Has No Warranty)
If Material Is In Stock Material(s) will be dispatched on the 2-7 day of receiving the order along with payment. Material will be dispatched by third party courier service. Material will be dispatched based on the availability of the item . For your own protection do not send cash by courier. Freight will be extra. Please check your Bill totals to ensure that there are no errors.
Cancellations and refund Policy:
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the amount after deducting 10% of the order value. On cancellation of an order after it has been processed /approved by GARG COMPUTERS, the cancellation charges will become applicable @ flat rate of 5% of the order value and the refunded value shall be after deducting a total of 15% of total order value. The amount will be refunded in bank a/c, (Google Pay, Paytm, Phone pay) or original payments mode in 10 days. GARG COMPUTERSs has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by GARG COMPUTERS and accept GARG COMPUTERS decision regarding the cancellation. Products once dispatched cannot be returned. Nothing herein will prevent you from returning the product pursuant to rights available to you under applicable law. All the dispute, If any are subject to FARIDKOT jurisdiction.