You can reset the print head in the following ways:
Lift the scanner cover. You can do so by lifting the plastic tabs that are present on both the sides into a position when it securely locks itself in the locked open position.
Check the position of the print head. If it is on the left side or at the center, then it is at rest. But if you find it on the right side, then it means it is still under the process. To stop the receiving of the commands. Press the stop button for a while. As a sign, the print head will come to the center when it will stop the process.
Now unplug the printer from wall outlet.
Gently move the print head with the tips of your fingers.
Examine the area carefully to see if there are any bits of paper in the area and remove them with the help of tweezers.
Lift the scanner to release the lock and push it back in to close it.
Firstly, ensure the power cord is directly connected to the wall outlet.
Now disconnect the power cord while your printer is still on. You can find the cord at the back of the printer.
Please remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
Remove any USB cables if they are connected.
Now wait for two to three minutes. Hold the power button for thirty seconds to remove any charge left.
Plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Ensure the power cord is directly connected to wall outlet. This is important for the process as it needs a direct supply of power into your HP printer.
Reconnect the other end of the power cord to the back of your HP printer.
The printer automatically get switched on.
Solution 3 to change & reinstall the toner cartridge:
Keep your printer switched on for ten minutes so that the internal fan can cool down the extremely hot parts inside your HP Printer.
Open the front cover.
Safely remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
Unlock the lever and take out the toner cartridge.
Take your new toner cartridge in your hands and shake it from side to side to evenly spread the toner inside the cartridge.
Remove the protective cover.
Now fit the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. When you install the toner cartridge properly, you will see the lever automatically getting lifted.
THE ERROR CODE PROBLEM OF MOTOR POWER SUPPLY BOARD (SMALL DAUGHTER BOARD TOP OF THE SCANNER UNIT), Transistor no of 905,903 like ..before you change check motor is short ….or good..then fix that, it will work..
Your Laser printer might just be your savior and an irreplaceable aid that connects the screen of your computers to Old school papers. All the credits for clear prints go to the Cartridge Drums installed in it which makes this possible! But then there are times when it gives out prints with patches, unclear images, and sentences that can be quite a menace in the times of dire needs.
Hence when it comes to the laser printer to ensure smooth prints constantly it’s Cartridge Drum and Cartridge Toner should stay in perfect shape. As they are the main components that ensure amazing and effortless printing experience through laser printers.
Why your printer needs a Cartridge Drum?
Your Laser Printer works completely based on the co-ordination based between the Cartridge Drum and Toner Cartridge.
The Cartridge toner contains toner powder which is responsible for providing colors to print on paper. But the color alone can’t complete the printing process so it needs a cartridge drum as well. The drum cartridge is an electrically charged cylinder that helps the toner powder to get transferred on to paper for printing texts and images effortlessly.
How to Know It’s time to get a new Cartridge Drum?
Not all the time your laser printer misbehaves there’s a need for replacement. However, sometimes its dysfunctionality might indicate that your printer parts need to be replaced. To know the subtle signs that might indicate you need to replace the Cartridge Drum read on:
1. When your laser printer strats missing words or prints you should check your cartridge drum.
2. You should check your drum Cartridge if you’re getting smudgy and uneven prints from your printers.
3. Sometimes your drums might fail to transfer the toner to the page and you might end up receiving blank pages. If your printer prints consecutive blank pages you should get your drum cartridge.
Best Cartridge Drums available in the market
Going to a hardware store and browsing through the vast shelves for a drum cartridge can be quite a meaningless endeavor when you can buy cartridge drum online with ease. Below is some drum Cartridge that you can order online from Garg computers with ease.
1. Drum Cartridge For Panasonic: Panasonic Laser Printers are well known for their efficiency and accuracy. However, if you want to maintain the quality of prints from it then you should replace the drum cartridge occasionally. You can get drum cartridge for Panasonic Printers online from Garg computers with ease. They have drums that support Panasonic kx-1900, kx-1530, kx-2120, Kx-2130, kx-2170 and Kx-MB1500, kx-MB1520 printers.
2. Drum Cartridge For Samsung: If you own a Samsung Laser printer then to replace its cartridge instead of going at a hardware store you can order it from Garg Computers as well. Their Drums cartridge is compatible with a large number of Samsung printers you can order it online with ease.
3. Drum Cartridge For HP: HP printers are always on the peak of popularity because of their print quality. Garg computers have a large variety of Cartridge Drums that would compliment HP printers with ease. With the versatile options of HP Drum Cartridge, you will surely find one that would cater to your printing needs.
To Sum it up
Now that you know how important cartridge drums are for your printers. You should keep them at constant check. Further, if your prints are getting blurry and smudged you can replace your Drum Cartridge with a new one from Garg Computers.
A printer is an irreplaceable part of your home and work environment! So even a minor flaw in your printer can hamper the workflow dramatically. Hence, having top-notch printers and their parts such as printer head is a must if you want to sail through your day to day endeavors with ease.
Printer heads are basically the tiny hardware component present in the printers that are responsible for processing the printing instruction from the computer and printing them on paper. If there’s a flaw in your printer’s head the prints won’t be clear. So, getting your hands on the best and cheap printer head is a must for optimal printing experience.
Things to keep in mind while buying
When you buy a printer head for your printer there are a few things you must keep in mind for getting effortless printing. Take a look at all the tips and tricks that you can follow while shopping for printer heads for getting flawless prints:
- Always buy a printer’s head that’s compatible with your printer Never mismatch the brand of printer and printer’s head as they are designed to work along with the specific model.
- Clean your printer heads frequently to avoid ink clotting: This can be a major problem with printer heads if they are not used continuously. The clotted ink in the printer head can lead to smudged and non-clear prints. So cleaning them often is a must to ensure crystal clear printing.
- Use your printer often: If you have a printer and are not using regularly, it can become really lousy. When the printer is idle for a long time, the ink tends to get dry and clogs the printer head. Print a page or two every week even if you don’t need it so that the ink doesn’t get dry.
Best printer head available in the market:
When it comes to printer heads investing into one that performs the best without hurting your pockets is a must. Given below are a few printer heads available in affordable prices:
Epson printer head:
Epson Printers are widely used in both home and office environment and there is a number of versatile printer heads available for them. With a vast number of printers models available in the market, the printer heads by Epson are designed to support their printers efficiently. These top-quality printer heads are a perfect accessory for your printers to improve their performance. You can grab compatible printer heads online here instead of surfing in hardware stores for hours.
Canon printer head:
Owning a Canon printer’s head that’s compatible with your printer will make printing a smooth experience. Hence, if you are looking for printing heads that are versatile, cheap and gives an error-free performance, buy printer heads such as CA91 and CA92 Cartridge. These printer heads are compatible with printer models of Canon such as G4000, G1000, G2000, and G3000 printers. Hence, It makes this printer head quite a versatile product.
HP printer head:
HP printers have been the acing the market of printers. Their innovative technologies ensure high-quality print and excellent performance. Kits such as HP 711 supports CQ891A, CQ893A, and CQ890A printers. These kits can be the perfect replacement for your old ones and can easily improve your printer’s performance. Further, you can also get Hp 934 multicolor combo for Hp’s OfficeJet Pro printers as well.
Printer heads are the core hardware element of printers and their smooth functioning is a must for effortless printing. So, having good printer heads and maintaining them by cleaning frequently is a must. Since you are now equipped with all the best printer heads at cheap prices you can easily get a good printer head for your printer.
So without any further adieu grab a printer’s head from Garg computers and get an effortless printing experience
Please reset the printer
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an “idle” message. It will take about a minute.
8. When “idle” appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
- Go To Control Panel
- Go To Administrator Tools->Services
- Find Function Discovery Provider Host->Startup Type->Automatic (delayed start)
- Find Function Discovery Resource Publication->Startup Type->Automatic (delayed start)
- You have an anti-virus software preventing the installer from launching. Disable your anti-virus software and run the installer again.
- The installer is being blocked by Windows Vista. You can unblock it by right-clicking the installer and going to “Properties > General > Advanced” and select the “Unblock” option.
Fusing Unit Third Jam Error (Fatal Error)
The exit sensor failed to detect the leading edge of the paper within the prescribed time and triggered a jam alert.
Make sure the fusing unit has been installed correctly